Dragon's Den Staff - Ken Nihart
Senior Staff GM
Ken has experience in Dungeons and Dragons, spanning from 2.0 to 5.0, and everything in between. He also has experience with Starfinder, Pathfinder, Eclipse Phase and FFd6. Ken can also run games in a freeform manner, without any actual rule system governing it at all.
Below is a list of campaigns, their system, and a brief description of the game. Ken has already built these and can run them at request.
- DnD 3.5: Atlantia, When Planes Collide - The gods once roamed the plane in their full forms but left 2000 years ago. That hasn't stopped them from manipulating the population ever since. Join and see just what fates the gods have in store...and whether or not you will accept it or rail against it and all of their plans.
- DnD3.5: Atlantia, Where Gods Once Tread - The gods destroyed the continent, rendering it into nothing but a series of ever shifting floating islands. The population is poisoned by the deitic magic that destroyed the lands, and the population does not live past the age of 25 because of it. Join to be one of the few brave souls to declare that they will live full lives, not bound by this magic any longer.
- DnD 5.0: Atlantia, the Special Forces: The kingdoms are all at war, constantly fighting for supremacy. It is up to a few brave souls to sally forth and defend their kingdom...or destory their enemy's.
- DnD 5.0 Conversion: A Trek through the Stars - A full conversion of the 5e rules to a Star Trek themed game (conversion rules found here). This game is more player driven, taking what the players want to see and crafting it into your own personal Star Trek series.
- DnD 5.0 Addition: A Walk Through the Planes - Additional elements (found here) are added to turn your 5e character into a Planeswalker from Magic, the Gathering (the trading card game). A party of planeswalkers end up bound together, bouncing from plane to plane, culminating in a battle against one of the greates foes to ever threaten the multiverse.
- FFd6: DisneyD6 - Follow a recognizable and lovable cast of characters through an adventure leading from Kingdom to Kingdom, serving the Princesses that we all know and love, until finally coming against the great foe and defeating them once and for all.
- FFd6: 11th Kingdom - 25 years after the death of the emperor, the descendants of the few nobles to escape the devastation have been called together. Perhaps they can take up the banner, restore the empire, and drive out the war that has claimed too many lives. Or perhaps they will be content to rule over a smaller land and ally themselves with the other kingdoms. Or perhaps, just maybe, they can rise up and avenge the Emperor’s mysterious death and once again unite all of the people under one rule. Who can say?
- FFd6: The 11th Kingdom, Disney Style - Same basic story as above, but the kingdoms instead draw their inspiration from Disney movies and characters.
- FFd6: Plight of the Princess - A shorter game with a campy take on the RPG genre. As usual, a princess goes missing, and it is up to a few victims--err, volunteers to find her and bring her home...safely, preferably.
- FFd6: The Crystal Core - When mankind reaches the end of its time, perhaps time is what must change. Join the last remnants of the sentient races as they try to set right what went wrong so very long ago.
- Eclipse Phase: Birth of the Goddess - An experiment goes wrong, and a valued test subject escapes. Firewall expects you to recover the asset, as per your contract.
- Stargate SG1: SG1 Redux - The Stargate program has just taken off. Col O'Neill, Captain Carter, Daniel Jackson, and Teal'c decide to stay on base as advisors, letting someone else take the mantle of SG1.